Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Simple project for the Home

A simple project for the home or an easy and cheap gift for someone. Take a look. 

"My Computer is My Canvas" posted this really simple and cute idea. Go visit her blog for some template backgrounds for this project to just print and slide in!

I was thinking this would be even cute to add a picture too...
Need a *cute* little something to spice up your office?
Need a small, but fun gift or quick thank-you to drop off to a friend?

How about a Scrappy Note Pad Stand?
It's so easy... all you need is the file from her page, a 4x6 acrylic frame (landscape style) and a sticky pad.  Attach a coordinating pen to complete it!

So if you make one of these. Email me a picture so I can post it!
Bradshaw4@sbcglobal.net
Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment