Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Post it Note Project

Author Kathi Lipp has a few books out and I have one of them called: "The Husband Project". I picked it up at the pharmacy or car wash one day (you know those book racks that you see at those places-I'm always a sucker). But this time I thought this one was pretty interesting...Check out what the back of the book said and answer the questions honestly...I will admit I said yes to a few.

"It's about love. It's about respect. It's about letting your husband know you still think he's hot!"

It goes on to say:

"Have you and your husband gone from over-the-top romantics to tolerant roommates?

Do you dress up more to go out to dinner with your girlfriends than you do to go out with your husband?

Have you forgotten the fine art of flirting with your guy?

Maybe it's time to put your husband on Project Status.

In the Husband Project, Kathi Lipp shows you how even in the midst of your busy schedule, you can take your marriage from ordinary to amazing in just 21 says. Through simple daily action plans, you'll discover fun and creative ways to bring back that lovin' feeling...and to remind you and your guy why you got married in the first place.

So rise to the challenge that women across the US have taken: Three weeks of putting your husband before kids, housework, jobs... and even shopping."

Take a look at this little project that you can work on now!
This is from her blog. Click here to check out more from Kathi Lipp.
If you’ve heard me speak on the subject of The Husband Project, you know I love the post it note project.
All I’m asking you to do today is to write a post it note and post it somewhere that your husband will see it. It can be something encouraging, it can be something flirty.
Here are some examples of what you could write:

Crib Notes: 21 Post-It-Sized Encouragements
1.      I’m praying for you today.
2.      Those jeans are really working for you…
3.      I love you.
4.      You are the best dad!
5.      You’re the kind of husband that makes the other wives jealous.
6.      You rock my world!
7.      Can’t wait to see you tonight – meet me upstairs…
8.      Thanks for working hard to provide for us. I appreciate all that you do.
9.      You make me feel beautiful.
10.  I thank God for you everyday.
11.  How did I get so lucky, being married to a guy like you?
12.  You’re great!
13.  You make everyday more fun.
14.  Have a great day.
15.  You’re hot!
16.  I feel so safe with you.
17.  Smart and good looking – I’ve got the whole package in you!
18.  You can be very distracting, you know…
19.  Our kids are so blessed to have a dad like you.
20.  That smile I wear – it is all because of you.
21.  God have blessed me in big ways by letting me be your wife.

Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there - found you through google alerts! Thanks for spreading the husband project love. If you want some "My husband is a hotte" bookmarks for your group, just let me know!

    ReplyDelete