Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Getting ready for back to school

Our family has truly enjoyed all the meals and sides that I made a few weeks ago for our freezer. Perfect for those busy nights and busy mornings.

With school right around the corner tomorrow I'm going to be doing my grocery shopping for the items I need to make school mornings  easier.

Here's my Plan:

  1. Make more French toast Sticks for the Freezer (see previous posts for the recipes)
  2. Make Egg and sausage McMuffins for the Freezer
  3. Make Smoothie Packets
Egg and Sausage McMuffins
I'm going to be using the great idea from Macheesmo to make my eggs the perfect circle. Take a look at her blog to get the whole recipe and freezer tips. Click HERE. Below is the picture of her great idea for the eggs.
Eggs cooked

Smoothie Packets for the Freezer
These are Make-Ahead Freezer Smoothie packets. 
This great idea came from the Tidy Nest. 
Click HERE for the recipe and freezer tips.
See The Tidy Nest's photo below.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment