Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Scarfs- a simple way to enhance your wardrobe

I LOVE scarfs!
My closet is full of them. I love that you can add a scarf to a plain T-shirt and completely change the look of your outfit. You can typically find them for about $5.00-$15.00. I have even purchased a couple at the .99 cent store off of Olive dr. by the sonic. You probably would have never guessed! Ross, TJ Max and Target are all great places to get a nice scarf for a small cost. Recently I bought this beautiful black and grey leopard scarf and then a teal "infinity"scarf from LoLos for only $15.00 ea. That's just about all that I can afford at the store!Lol.  
Over at TipJunkie she gives "12 Trendy Ways to Tie a Scarf". Click HERE to go visit her site to see how. It's one of my favorite blogs! Always has great info.

How To Wear ~ A Scarf (by TipJunky)



(photot's- Tip Junky)

No comments:

Post a Comment