Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Fun Ideas to think about to get you ready for Valentine's Day

I know what some of you are thinking..."we just put a way all of our Christmas decorations...I'm not ready to think about another holiday."

But if you are like me, anything to celebrate Family, I'm in! 
So start thinking now on some fun things you can do with your whole Family to get excited about celebrating your Family and how much you LOVE them and how much God LOVES you!

First off, I love having "countdown chains" for my kids.
They are at such a great age that they have so much fun with it and it is such a visual thing other than a number!

Over at Older and Wisor- they have created the cutest Heart Chain.
Click HERE to go straight to this article.


(pictures from Older and Wisor)

This one I am excited about because I just bought a couple of these Red Mailboxes from Target in their Dollar Bin section! I just didn't know what I was going to do with them yet.
Then I was over at one of my favorite blogs "Secrets of a Super Mommy" and she had a BUNCH of great Valentine's Day ideas. Starting with this one!

The Secret Post Office
Here is our family's version of a Secret Post Office. I put this out on day 10 of the Silly Sock Countdown and we write Love notes to each other until Valentines Day, when we get to open them.


                                  Be Mine Banner (I want to make this!! It is sooooo adorable!!)


                                    Click HERE to go to "Secrets of a Super Mommy" Tutorial


        

Over at "Clever Mode, when the Baby sleeps" shows you how to make these really easy and cute Valentine's ornaments. Click HERE for her Tutorial. 


So go have some fun and get to planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment