Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Women of Faith Conference

Hi Ladies,

I wanted to tell you about something that is coming up in September. Sept. 10-11th is the Women of Faith "Imagine" Conference in Anaheim at the Honda Center. I have been able to go the past 2 years and have had the best times! Something so special and so moving! It really is a weekend to refresh and recharge your batteries as a woman, wife and mother. Patti King is a "Group Leader" for this Women of Faith event. She still has some tickets available. The price is $89.00. This price does not include the price of the room. We cram as many of us girls in together as possible to cut down on costs. I think last year it cost about $20.00 per person. It turns out to be a fun girl's night sleepover. We bring tons of snacks and drinks. Staying up talking and laughing and just having a wonderful time of fellowship together! Let me know if you are interested in going and I can send you more info. I am trying to find people who want to share a room with me. So let me know!=)

Here are some pictures from last year's conference.
Click here to check out more info on the Women of Faith conference. Then send me a message if you want info. on the tickets.
 It's a girl's weekend you don't want to miss! God uses this weekend in so many ways~ A chance to connect, a chance to grow spiritually and most of all a chance to laugh and have fun all for God's glory!

2 comments:

  1. If anyone is interested in tickets, please email me @ got2havefaith@bak.rr.com

    Thanks for the wonderful plug Lynn!
    Patti King

    P.S. I love your blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Patti! It's good to get feedback on the blog!=)

    ReplyDelete