Monday, January 23, 2012

All My Fountains

I am LOOOOVING this rain!!! It makes me think of a Beth

 Moore Conference that we went to last year with worship by 

Travis Cottrell. He sang this song and I've looked everywhere 

and just cannot find it but it went... "Rain down on me, rain 

down on me Lord!" Beth had talked about letting the rain of 

God pour onto us to cleanse the old and make new and that 

we go through these seasons just asking "ok God, rain down 

on me". So everytime it rains I think of that song and start 

singing! Plus if you know me, rain and my family is special to 

us so I just LOVE it!!!!


Well I posted this above message on fb and one of my best 

girlfriends found it!!! YAY!!!! Music means so much to me and 

I just LOOOOOOOVE this song!!!


Take 3 minutes to refuel in God with this song! Give him 

whatever you are dealing with this morning and turn this song 

up! I guarantee it will change your heart today!


See you all tomorrow for MOPS!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment