Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Gift of Rememberance for ME

DECEMBER DAILY
 
So I've been in awe of "Project 365". Our own Rebecca Street did it one year and I thought it was the collest thing ever! We think we will remember every little moment of our lives but honestly there are so many memories I wished I would have documented better. One day I really hope I can accomplish "project 365" but until then I will take baby steps. 

I came across this blog "Echoes of Laughter" and she created a "December Daily", an idea inspired by "Allie Edwards" It's a special gift of keeping those special memories.

So here's a brief overview. Check out both of the blogs above to get the full story and ideas! I encourage you to give it a try! Even if you don't have a fancy scrapbook to put it in or time create those adoarble pages. Go buy a photo book where you can slip the photos in the 4x6 slots and keep room in some of the photo slots to write descriptions/little notes/letters to Santa etc... GET STARTED!!!! TODAY'S DEC.1st GO TAKE SOME PICTURES!
At the bottom you can see my pictures for TODAY!

December Daily is an album project that documents the 25 days leading up to Christmas.

The idea is this: Make a scrapbook page for every day in December up to the 25th.
Sounds daunting, doesn't it?
I tried it last year.
It forced me to slow down a little and reflect~it was such a rewarding experience.
I used a 6x6 scrapbook album that I constructed before December 1st came.
Here are some Christmas memories from 2009 I captured from participating in this project:
December 5th~ the day we trimmed our tree:







December 6th~the day we ate peppermint ice cream before bed:


December 7th~ the day of our Christmas card photo shoot:



8th: The day a child gave me her Christmas Wish List~

December 9th: The day I finished up last minute shopping errands~


Preserving our Family Christmas letter for 2009~

December 11th: The day I mailed the last of our Christmas cards~



going sledding:

Some of the topics that appeared in my album last year included visiting Santa: 



and decorations:



(Photos from, "Echoes of Laughter" and "Alli Edwards")
Here is the Bradshaw Daily December!
 








 I want to hear from you if you decide to take this on!


No comments:

Post a Comment