Monday, July 12, 2010

I'm always looking for better ideas for staying organized...
I came across this blog today and loved this simple "why didn't I think to do that" organizing technique for packing for kids!

Check it out! It's from Small Notebook
Here's her advice:


Here’s a tip I picked up from my sister-in-law who’s a mom to 5. When you pack your kid’s suitcase for a vacation or summer camp, place each day’s complete outfit into a large  Ziploc bag. Have one more bag for an extra day. It makes it so much easier for kids to get dressed when they don’t have to dig through all the jumbled clothes in their suitcase.
No matter how dirty your kids get while on the trip, each morning they’re guaranteed fresh, clean clothes and pajamas. I also keep a saved packing list so I can make sure we’re bringing the essentials.

Do you have any tips on packing your family for vacation? 

1 comment:

  1. I always do this... with 4 kids, I have to be organzed, and to think that my hubby thought that I was crazy for doing it that way!!

    ReplyDelete